No, I have something else in mind.
Today I hold a flame in my left hand
and a sword in my right.
There will be no damage control today.
For God is in a mood
to plunder your riches and
fling you nakedly
into such breathtaking poverty
that all that will be left of you
will be a tendency to shine.
So don’t just sit around this flame
choking on your mind.
For this is no campfire song
to mindlessly mantra yourself to sleep with.
Jump now into the space
and exit this dream
before I burn the damn place down.
- There is no world for the penitent and regretful…
- I learn more about life when I’m in it…
- I believe that whatever we need is at hand…
- There is sacredness in tears…
- The moment you realize that you are currently happy…
- Before you know kindness…
- Burn down that house…