We’re kicking off Hump Day with The Romantics and “What I Like About You.” And then on to inspirational posts by my favorite bloggers.
Near Washington, D.C., Mimi @ Waiting for the Karma Truck with her post Walking into Life.…I’m the person you want in a crisis – no tears, very collected, logical – I’m ready. Divorce? Death? Employment issue? Performance problem? Marital angst? Sick child? I’m your woman. I can make it through Whole Foods in fifteen minutes and fill the cart with the proper items. I don’t love anyone or anything in a half-a**ed way, and as such I will give it everything I’ve got – no questions asked. I have run head long into life – but for the times when I’ve crashed into a wall. Read this post. Inspiring.
From Toronto, Canada, Luke Storms @ Crashinglybeautiful. His blog is beautiful. Crashingly Beautiful. I have previously shared a number of Luke’s posts on this blog. His posts are an inspiration. Here’s a recent post: “When you rest in quietness and your image of yourself fades, and your image of the world fades, and your ideas of others fade, what’s left? A brightness, a radiant emptiness that is simply what you are.” (Adyashanti) I encourage you to hit this link and check out his blog.
From Bucharest, Romania, Cristi Moise @ Simple.Interesting with his post Grapes. I would encourage you to fan through a week’s worth of pictures and posts. Beautiful. Worth the time and the ride. What an eye Cristi has for the wow photos…
And to close…my Rachel shared a photo of a puppy just acquired by her friend. How does one not love a Vizsla puppy picture. Just look at those eyes!
Have a great Hump Day!
- 5:08 am and Inspired… (June 13, 2012)
- 5:29am and Inspired… (June 6, 2012)
- 4:02am and Inspired… (May 30, 2012)
- 3:51am and Inspired! (May 23, 2012)
- Hump Day: 4:12 am and inspired…(May 16, 2012)
- Hump Day: 4:02 am and Inspired (May 9, 2012)
- 4:55am and Inspired… (May 2, 2012)
- Hump Day: 4:16 am and inspired… (April 18, 2012)
- 4:46am and inspired… (April 11, 2012)
- Hump Day Inspiration: True Heroism is…
- Hump Day Inspiration: A man must constantly exceed his level…