By Craig Harper: Fifteen Lessons From the Gym Floor. A few excerpts
1) Genetics aren’t optional but what we do with them is.
3) Many of us like the idea of losing weight but not the practical reality of it.
4) Some of us have been *almost* changing our habits and bodies for years.
5) Many of us have an unhealthy and dysfunctional relationship with food.
6) In many instances our body is the result. Not the problem.
10) The most effective exercise program is not always the most enjoyable program.
13) Finding a problem requires less effort than finding a solution.
- Missed your work out yesterday? (this week? this month?) Forgetaboutit…
- Should I work out today?
- Saturday Morning Workout Inspiration: Yes, I did
- There’s still time today to burn