My Brother sent this post to me over the weekend from Living The Balanced Life. I panned down the body visual and mentally took the stress test.
- Irritability & Anger. Anxiety: Check
- Grinding Teeth & Tension in Jaw: Check Check.
- Increase Heart Rate. Diabetes: Not that I know of. No Check. (Only after Espresso)
- Upset Stomach. Abdominal Pain: No Check (Note: Evidence of occurrence after Taco Bell)
- Weight Gain: Check. Check.
- Decreased Sex Drive: No comment. WTMI.
- Muscle Tension: Check. (From any form of exercise)
- Alcoholism, Tobacco, etc: Clean
50% score. I clearly passed this test! Off to work to test the stress muscles…
Source: Bro via Living The Balanced Life
- The Thought-Patterns of Success…
- If You’re Busy, You’re Doing Something Wrong: The Surprisingly Relaxed Lives of Elite Achievers
- “Your stress levels climbing? Taking too much on? Unfinished work piling up? The Heat is on. The Way Out Is Through…”
- Gnawing sense of anxiety about un-captured work…
- Is your job killing you?
- Which Way Are You Dysfunctional?
- Three Good Things
- Sit down and be quiet. You are drunk, and this is the edge of the roof.