(Thoughts move from light to dark. Huh? Why now? Find myself losing pace and losing oxygen…gulping air.)
Eckhart Tolle begins whispering to me: "Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking…Don’t try to stop them. Just watch them. Still your mind. Watch them float gently down stream."
(I can’t do this. I’m blocking. I’m resisting. I’m trying to turn them away and replace with sunny others.)
Pace moves to a crawl. Legs feel heavy. I feel HEAVY.
(Neil Diamond pops in. “He Ain’t Heavy. He’s my Brother.” I start humming the tune. OMG. I’ve completely lost it. Oh, the h*ll with Eckhart. I’m going to mentally bend and turn dark to light. Fill up the tank and re-program with NLP. I turn to one-word association with my blogger friends.)
- Gentle. (Mimi)
- Seek peace. (Francine)
- Be grateful. (Kamela)
- Vision. (Anake)
- Determined. (Todd)
- Happy. (Lori)
- Family. (Kurt)
- Calm. (Sandy)
- Steady. (MBN)
- You matter. (Tobey)
- Pause. (Kristin)
- Breathe. (Indira)
- Darkness fades like an early morning fog. (Take that Eckhart! DK does it his way.) My pace returns. I finish my run.
- One runs away to find oneself, and finds no one at home…
- The law of life is this: All things both good and evil are constructed from an image held in mind
- Most people only exist, never truly are at all…
- Most of us stand poised of brilliance, but…