In Sync

inspirational

“A baby dolphin earns its jumping stripes as it swims alongside its mother and leaps out of the water next to her. The dolphin calf was virtually stuck to its mother’s side as they swam before simultaneously jumping a metre out of the water near the Sao Miguel Island of the Azores region, Portugal.”

Source: Picture: Sascha Losko/Solent telegraph.co.uk via Mme Scherzo

Comments

1. Amber Danette says:

Reblogged this on Freedom For Cetaceans.

2. Reblogged this on It Is What It Is and commented:
    Lovely!!!

3. Oh dear David, this is amazing 🙂 Thank you, love, nia

4. Now THIS is a synchronized swim team!

5. Such beautiful, wondrous creatures!! I’m coming back as a dolphin in my next life…..

6. What a beautiful shot of being in the moment! Thank you, David.

7. I wonder how Mom signals that? Subsonics? Body language? So cool.

8. A very synchronous theme for me David. The dolphins showed prominently at a recent retreat I attended. So lovely they are and so cooperative in their nature.

9. They are incredible creatures, and this is an incredible shot. Thank you.

10. Reblogged this on The English Professor at Large and commented:
    Please enjoy this incredible shot and information from David Kanigan.

11. I just reblogged because this beautiful post should be shared.

12. Love this, and I swear – I see a mischievous look in the young dolphin’s eye…like, ‘look ma, no hands!’ 🙂 Beautiful shot!

13. Wow!! I wonder if my granddad ever saw such a sight before he left the Azores to become a farmer in Massachusetts.

14. Beautiful image. Lovely.

15. synchrony, harmony, symphony …

16. Stunning!

17. Reblogged this on A Momma's View and commented:
    What a stunning picture and wonderful moment!

18. THIS picture!!! Oh, wow!!!

19. marilynmunrow says:

Reblogged this on Marilyn Munrow and commented:
    Wow amazing.

20. madonna and child.

21. The most gorgeous picture of dolphins I’ve ever seen!

22. What a stunning image!

23. beautiful photograph!