Years ago, I attended a conference at Dana Point, CA and ran on a beach that looked strikingly similar to this photo. I was listening to “Chill” music provided by the hotel. I don’t remember much about the conference. But, this image of the ocean, the waves crashing on the shoreline, the overcast skies, and this song remain indelibly present with me.
Here’s Rachel Lloyd singing “Breather 2000” from the album called Chill – Dana Point.
↓ click for audio (Breather 2000)
- Saturday afternoon with Katie Melua…
- Drifting on a Saturday afternoon with Anna Vandas
- On Saturday Afternoon (Rickie Lee Jones)
- Friday Night with Chris Botti… (davidkanigan.com)
- I’d Rather Go Blind… (Michael Grimm)
- Easing out of the work week with Till Brönner…
- Summer Breeze… (Jason Mraz)
- Easing into nap time with Thomas Dybdahl…
- Sliding into nap time with Ray LaMontagne…
- (Beautiful) Days Like This… (Van Morrison & Ray Charles)