Big Bad Wolf?

A road in the woods.  Three sheep.  Big Bad Wolf approaches.  Plot for bad outcome.   Or made for TV Grimm’s Fairy Tale.  Watch this short clip.  I actually felt bad for this wolf.  Believe this wolf made need some therapy.

Comments

1. Maybe he was a bit concerned cause he had just dined on one of their brethren – and you know what they say about karma..;-)

2. Nothing more than a temporary break of a link in the food chain…soon to be repaired.

3. ophelia says:

that’s one tough mama

4. I like when that happens — the bully is sent off with his tail between his legs — running!

5. Reblogged this on Wholeheartedness and commented:
    Heh, heh, heh… I see this kind of thing daily with our golden retriever, Jack. Our ram is the alpha male in the pack. Heck, even the Tom Turkey chases him away. I’ll have to show him the video so he knows he’s in good company…

6. Michael Zahaby says:

Strength in numbers

7. How humiliating! Can you hear the hooting and hollering from the rest of the pack? “Hey, Larry! Where’s your tail? Oh yeah–between your legs!” HarHarHar. YukYukYuk.

8. Bob Yanno says:

Perhaps a sheep in wolf’s clothing?

9. I guess this proves, sometime in life, ya’ gotta’ growl….

10. Reblogged this on Oyia Brown.

11. Well…until I read Sandy Sue’s comment, I was thinking maybe the poor wolf just wanted to join the party…poor, sad, humiliated lone wolf…now having to keep a secret all of his wolfy life from the rest of the pack. He will never be the same.

12. There was also the guy with the video camera to take into account. He may have added to the intimidation factor.

13. Alex Jones says:

This wolf is never going to make Alpha Wolf promotion.

I saw two black birds last week send a cat running away after dive bombing it,

14. He’s clearly got a phobia of sheep – he needs some therapy, otherwise he’s going to loose a lot of weight I think, unless he finds a kind stranger to feed him a can of dog meat!! 😀

15. Never underestimate the underdog!

16. lkanigan says:

That wolf needs to man up!!