Back on December 26th, I asked for your feedback on my blog title in a post titled: “The Voting Polls Are Open.” I also asked you to vote on a number of choices. The results are in. Before sharing the final tally, I thought I would share several verbatims that I found interesting:
- Since when did start taking polls to make a decision Mr. Gallup?
- I curious. When did you start taking direction from anyone? (There’s a theme running here.)
- “Laugh” seems to be missing. ”Live.Learn.Laugh.” (This came up several times in comments.)
- I think “Big Ideas from a Big Head” or “Lead.Learn.Live.Loser.” is best. (Thank you children for your continued support.)
- Perhaps a title like, “Thrive,” as it is energetic, positive, and gives a sense of moving forward. Makes me think of the word “alive.”
- The tag line words should have a more logical sequencing. ”Live.Learn.Lead.” makes more sense in the flow of life’s lessons. (Jay and Joe C, I’ve been dwelling on this for months.)
Over 100 of you voted. And many sent emails as a follow-up. Thank you. Almost 60% of you voted for no change – and suggested that I “dance with the one that brought me here.”
And the final decision: No change. Majority Rules. ”Lead.Learn.Live.” it is.
There. Now that this decision has been made the earth can resume rotating around the sun and I can sleep more restfully at night.
Thank you for your feedback and for humoring me with this exercise. I appreciate your thoughts.
By the way, the Polling function on WordPress is simple to use and effective. I highly recommend it.
Onward and forward.