Feeling Good

Michael Bublé and 15-year old Sam.  Sam sings a few bars.  Bublé’s reaction?  Sam’s facial expressions? Priceless.

And if you haven’t had enough of Bublé (one of Burnaby, B.C. Canada’s favorite sons) and “Feeling Good”, here’s the full version…

Source: Thank you Mme Scherzo

Related Post:

Comments

1. This is amazing… There is only one language in this world, for me, “music”… the language of music…. Thank you dear David, how fasinated me after a tired day… Love, nia

2. Reblogged this on photographyofnia.

3. Love, love, love this! Michael’s face at 1:26 is PRICELESS!!!!!

Michael’s been one of my favorite singers for a long time, and it’s nice to find out he’s a good guy in real life, too. It’s even more meaningful that he comes from Burnaby, which I visited once (I had a friend that lived there). Great town.

4. OMG…you’re right, priceless! Haha! That made me happy ~ or at least Feeling Good!

5. You’ve given me a huge grin on my face and a big giggle escaping at Michael Buble’s reaction! Thank you! You always deliver David. 🙂

6. Fabulous! Michael wasn’t expecting that, was he? I’d like to think it was a real thing. Wow!

7. LaDona's Music Studio says:

AWESOME! I’m definitely feeling good now 😉

But really, is it any wonder? Solid BC stock and all that…

8. I LOVE Buble! I just posted up a song also the other day 🙂 This song is just totally awesome!

9. Fantastic! I love Buble’s expression AND his patter, especially the remark about Sam winning the ‘x’ factor. It tickles me to no end to see examples of celebrities being gracious to their fans, remembering from whence they came as it were. This touches all of the same nerves for me as the Billy Joel tape. Great clips, David! 🙂

10. What Lori said, with a tear down my cheek and a really warm heart.

11. Reblogged this on Waiting for the Karma Truck and commented:
    After a few days away, it’s a little challenging to get back behind the wheel. So, I offer you this – a moment of delight from Lead.Learn.Live (davidkanigan.com). Enjoy!

12. So good , thank you!

13. Pretty good stuff Dave!. Love them all..had to watch the first Buble video few times. It was that good!

14. tripodtrippin says:

Always liked the Michael/Sam video. Thank you for reminding me of it. 🙂

15. Love that man….thanks for posting.

16. Love this….all because of the brass of a mama! 😉

17. I’m feeling’ so good after watching and listening to these vieos, Mimi. Thank you for sharing them.

Russ

18. Absolutely fantastic voice of that young kid, and as you say, both reactions are priceless.

19. Perfect!

20. Reblogged this on On the Homefront and commented:
    This made me smile, hope it does you too –

21. Alex Jones says:

Sam looks to be a good future star.

22. For Micheal to take a risk on a teen boy because “I remember being your age” makes him a class act in my mind! That was totally fantastic!

23. jolynproject says:

Love this. His reaction is priceless. lol

24. I love Michael Buble! Such a wonderful singer. Thank you for sharing! ~ Sheila

25. Lkanigan says:

Saw this one as well and thought you did to so I did not send. What a great clip.