Good Wednesday morning. Here’s kicking off hump day with several inspiring posts of the week from my favorite bloggers followed by Awards nominations. KILLER POSTS this week…
- Congratulations to Mimi @ Waiting For The Karma Truck who is finally getting her due. Her post received WordPress’ highest honor for bloggers and was selected as one of the FRESHLY PRESSED POSTS OF THE WEEK: An Ode To Entomology.
- Inga @ Inga’s Angle for her post Nocturnal NYC. Check out her Harvest Moon. And scan through her other posts. Awe inspiring talent.
- Tommy Brennan @ Whatsoever Things Are True with his post: In Praise of Hephaestus. “…I am weeping as I write this, as the sense of gratitude I have toward this man and everyone like him bubbles up in me. Maybe he wanted to be a movie star. Maybe he wanted to be a baseball star. Maybe he wanted everyone to notice him on the stage. But he accepted his humble lot in life and was where he was supposed to be when I had a need.” Get to the end of the this one. (Thank you Christian from The Upside for pointing me to Tommy’s post)
- Stepy @ Stepyness with her post: I Think This Blog Thing. (…has just become another one of my failures.”) Raw emotion. And you gotta love Stepy’s “About Stephy”: ”50% happy, 50% wildly uncertain. 94.7% bewildered, 78% raving mad, 4.5% awesome, 63% tea/coffee and cake. Wearing odd clothes, favouring odd points of view and Drifting Aimlessly since 1991.”
- Cultfit with the Promise: “There are only a few “athletes“ here at CultFit. Paid to play a sport or were ever fortunate enough to have finished in the money. The rest of us have never been a top athlete in any given discipline. That’s not to say we have not taken immeasurable joy and made lasting memories from merely showing up and having fun on a Saturday morning.”
Thank you to my good friend Mimi @ Waiting For The Karma Truck for nominating me for the Inspiring Blog Award. I value your morning messages each day. And now on to the awards nominations.
- Cultfit (Cheering me on for a healthy lifestyle…)
- Inga @ Inga’s Angle (Manhattan like you’ve never seen it before)
- Maralee @ Through My Lens. (Supernatural Photos)
- Renee @ Rendezvous With Renee (Strap in for the ride…)
- Ray @ A Simple Village Undertaker (Solid. Family. Dogs)
- Stephy @ Stepyness (True Grit Turning Words…)
If you choose to accept the award (absolutely no obligation – just consider this as a thank you for your inspiring posts), the rules are: (1) Link back to the person who nominated you, (2) Post the award image to your page. (3) Tell seven facts about yourself (4) Nominate 5-10 other blogs, (5) Let them know they are nominated. Congratulations!
Have a great Hump Day…