Check out Kurt Harden’s blog @ Cultural Offering for great posts including:
- “The Decline of Grammar” (“I’m shocked at the illiteracy on Twitter”),
- “A Statement of Gratitude” (a post to students at home for the summer – “Your music is growing on us. All that bumpin’ bass is mesmerizing – especially when turned up very loud – and although the lyrics lack many of the literary trappings and subtlety we have grown used to…”)
- “Let’s reach out, giving 110% to leverage our core competency…to learn about which business jargon won the Forbes award for most annoying (be sure to hit the poster link).
- Funny But Not Quite True (The Modern Troubleshooting Flow Chart below…)
Source: Kurt Harden @ Cultural Offering
- Scared of the dark?
- Something is happening in your life…
- Should I have a cookie?
- Your working habits before a deadline?
- Induced Anxiety v. Time Until Deadline…
- Cheetos and the cycle of self-improvement
- Doom Loop
- Sanity and Tweets…
- “How much you know” vs. “How much you believe you know”…