Yup. I’m Greek.

toes

Here’s what I’ve found from my exhaustive google searches:*

• Greek foot (also known as Morton’s foot) has the 2nd toe longer than all of the other toes.  Can be seen on Roman statues Tiberius, the Greek God Apollo and the Statue of Liberty.  Indicates leadership qualities. Rulers from ancient Egyptian and Hawaiian royal dynasties all had long second toes. You need to be in charge. (DK: Yup. Got this right. Kids, listen up.  Your old man is a near direct descendant of Apollo.  Greeks’ Rule.)
  • Germanic foot (also known as Peasant feet or Giselle feet) has at least 3 toes similar in length and tend to be short and stubby.  Stable functioning foot. Ideal for ballerinas. (DK: Wow.  Peasant and Ballerina.  Scratch your head on that one.)
  • Egyptian foot has the longest big toe with all other toes tapering down.  Described as the most functional of all of the foot structures. (DK: Figures that the pyramid-builders would get this right.)
  • Celtic Toe: Wiki** states that article references on this topic are subject to deletion as there is no scientific support or basis for these conclusions.  (DK: Bottom Line: If you have Celtic toes, you’re in deep trouble.)
  • Roman Toes: (DK: Couldn’t find any research.  Even Wiki** had a minor passing reference. So you are either alien or a yet-to-be-discovered species.)

Sources:

Footnotes:

*   Note to self: Don’t believe everything you read.
** Wiki: Source of all Truth and Knowledge.

Comments

1. Oh! Mine’s Greek too! Thanks for the share. 🙂

2. All Egyptian here!

3. Mine doesn’t look as distinct as those examples. I’m thinking from the looks of it – maybe Roman.

4. Egyptian here too… 🙂 Celtic cracks me up…both the drawing and what you have to say about it. Sorry, any of you Celtic feet out there, but… Lol!!!! Sorry.

5. My left foot is Egyptian and my right foot is Greek. Go figure. Seriously I’m laughing about it too. I learned something today. Great post.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

6. David W. says:

DK, The sixth category – Cro Magnon – is mysteriously missing from your research. I think you may want to reconsider the category you actually belong to..!!..

7. I don’t think I’ll tell, but this is a very interesting way to get the party going.

8. Me too. Greek

9. Lkanigan says:

Egyptian. There’s a reason it’s listed #1.

10. Greek!

11. Egyptian…and I walk like one too (ok, that song dates me doesn’t it)..

12. Egyptian for me as we’ll, and if you’re claiming Apollo in your lineage, David, then I’m calling dibs on Nefertiti. Just sayin’…..

13. …hard to guess mine!!! 😆

14. Got any diagrams for four-toed people?

15. Egyptian married to a Roman … he is a bit of a mystery at times.

• You too have facial similarities to Egyptian women. I think this chart has real legs. (No pun intended)

I’m sure your hubby has landed with similar conclusions about you.

16. Michael Zahaby says:

And where do Lebanese fit in this scheme?

17. I am laughing! Great mid-day wake up! My feet are Egyptian and the Celtic looks an awful lot like my hands–don’t want to know what that means!

18. Well, I’m somewhere between an Egyptian and a Greek (first two toes are even, the rest taper), so that puts me in the Mediterranean. Perhaps, I’m Atlantean.

19. Roman here! lol

20. lol. OMG I have Roman foot. Sure feel like an alien. Thanks for sharing. Now no confusion.

21. Uh huh. I am Greek. Cheese! (: I loved DK’s notes for Roman toe “So you are either alien or a yet-to-be-discovered species.” 😀

22. Always knew I was Alien and yet to be discoveted.
    Confirmation is always good.
    *Phones home*

23. Alex Jones says:

Mine fits none of the above.

24. Rikki Doxx says:

Doesn’t figure. My right foot says Egyptian the left looks Roman. So what gives???

25. I’m Egyptian except when I stubbed my toe last week and now one foot is Greek for a couple weeks.

26. What a fun post

27. Heidi Hacker says:

My family must have been EVERYWHERE…because my feet look like a combination of them all…lol

28. Left foot clearly Greek. Right foot has just a tad Egyptian. Seriously, my right foot is like my mother’s, left foot like my father’s. Does that make me a leader of pyramid making..or?

29. Wait, so you are implying that i am Egyptian??? That is a first…..

30. I am definitely Greek! I always wondered about my second toe. Sending this to the family~

31. My left foot is Greek and my right foot is Egyptian.

32. Thanks for leaving a like on my blog.
    I have Egyptian feet. They do seem to be quite functional. I use them every day!

33. I am Greek, too, much to my surprise. I notice that we also have some other similarities, David, in our writing styles. I am very pleased to notice all of this, today.

34. Greek, David… Yep, I’m Greek too…
    Always thought that second ‘longer’ toe could be a problem… 😉
    Phew.. it’s okay… 🙂

35. I’m so unique… aka weird, one foot is greek, the other egyptian. I’m just unique like that! LOL

36. Reblogged this on mchelsmusings and commented:

37. Jackie Saulmon Ramirez says:

I have Roman toes; they roam here and roam there. 😛 Seriously though, mine are the Roman shaped feet.

38. Thought there would have been more “Footnotes”… considering the subject 😉

39. Am I the only roman

40. That makes me Greek as well. Which should surprise my Jewish ancestors. And the Greeks. Don’t the people who developed the chart know of any other ancestries in the world?

41. oh mine is greek my gf is greek too im lucky Sgpw greece

42. I’m Greek, why my feet is Egyptian? LOL!

Trackbacks

1. […] Your Feet: What They Look Like Gives Valuable Information “Yup I’m Greek” by David Kanigan […]