Thank you to my friends for nominating me for this award: Carolyn @ abcofspiritalk, Sandy @ Another Lovely Day, Cristi @ Simple.Interesting, Dogdaz, Ivon @ Teacher is Transformer, Joyat60, Kalabalu, Kim @ Tranquil Dreams, Melody @ Donkey Whisperer Farm Blog, Misifusa, Renee @ Rendezvous With Renee, SarahPotterWrites, Tarasai @ Writerfield and Iamforchange. I’ve been procrastinating in “paying it forward”…for fear of leaving out and disappointing so many exceptional bloggers that I follow. (Anxiety remains.) Yet, Renee’s words (subtle that they are…sarcasm dripping) have been ringing in my head: “Just pay it forward, Dave.” So here we go…
My selections for 2012 Blog of The Year Awards are:
- For “thank goodness for blogosphere Karmic and Cosmic connections“: Mimi @ Waiting For The Karma Truck.
- For “if I had sisters, I wish it were you“: LaDona @ LaDona’s Music Studio, Lori @ Donna & Diablo and Sarah @ Sarah @ SarahPotterWrites.
- For “if I had a gentle zen-master or four, it would be you“: Thomas Ross @ Only Here Only Now, Kelly Hartland, Luke @ Crashingly Beautiful and Rob @ The Hammock Papers.
- For “if I needed something done, I would call you“: Laurie @ ServiceEdge, Kristin @ Let Life In Practices, John E. Smith @ Strategic Learner, John Childress @ Rethinking Leadership, Susan @ The Development Sherpa and Tina @ Practical Practice Management, Todd @ What I see, What I feel.
- For “eye candy shares popping day after day after day“: Anake Goodall, hovercraftdoggy and Valentina @ seattleinspired.
- For their beauty, creativity and artistry: Marina Kanavaki and Sandy @ Another Lovely Day
- For “feels like family“: Francine @ Francine in Retirement, Ray @ A Simple Village Undertaker and Anneli @ wordsfromanneli.
- For “you always get my attention“: Kurt @ Cultural Offering, Steve Layman @ Anderson Layman’s Blog, Alex @ Liberated Way and Brenna @ Space2Live.
- For “wave upon wave of natural wonder with their photography“: Carol @ Flowers, Trees @ Other Such Gifts , Maralee @ Through My Lens @ , Patrick @ Canadian Hiking Photography, Scott Marshall @ Land-Sea-Sky, Serenity Spell and
Seth @ Sethsnap (with a flat-out-inspiring-shot from his most recent post below – incredible.)
Thank you all for your inspiration. And thank you to all the bloggers and their blogs that I frequent daily that I have failed to mention. The rules for “paying it forward” and nominating other blogs for 2012 Blog of the Year Award can be found at The Thought Palette.