Source: Thank you OCD: Obsessive Corgi Disorder
1 minute clip. I’m confident that this clip, paired with Queen’s “You’re My Best Friend“, will put you in the right frame of mind to kick off your day.
un·be·liev·a·ble/ˌənbəˈlēvəbəl/: So great or extreme as to be difficult to believe; extraordinary
“After being abandoned by her mother, a baby fawn, Pippin, was adopted by a Great Dane, Kate, and they have been best friends ever since. Kate’s owner Isobel Springett describes the uniqueness of their relationship: “When they greet each other, I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s not a deer greeting a deer. It’s not a dog greeting a dog. It’s definitely something that they have between the two of them.”
Time for guaranteed smile…Tugger is an 8-month labrador puppy. Here’s Tugger vs. Doorstop. Don’t you just want to give this little guy a hug?!
It happened in a blink of an eye. More than 25 years ago. My collegiate hockey career, for what it was, was long behind me. This was a pick-up game. A lazy Saturday afternoon. I should have been watching the Michigan Wolverines on the tube. Yet, if you know a hockey player, you can’t take the game out of the player. (If one could only roll the tape back and bend the story a wee bit.)
It begins and ends with coolness – Real Men don’t wear face masks. Right.
I could hear the defender chasing me from behind – his skate blades cutting the ice. (Swoosh right. Swoosh left. Swoosh right. Swoosh left. All moving in slow motion now.) He was closing in.
I went down. Fellow player, Doc Lovell, bent over and said “Lay still Dave.” I shouted back: “WIPE THE SWEAT FROM MY EYES, DOC.”
- Picture is worth…
- Work-Out Inspiration: The Relay
- Work-Out Inspiration: Run with Usain Bolt & Tyson Gay
- The Beauty of the Irrational
- Work-Out Inspiration: MOVE.
- Work-Out Inspiration: Run…
- Work-Out Inspiration: Thigh bone connected to the…
- Work-Out Inspiration: The Four Hour Body.
- Work-Out Inspiration: For Those Who Suffer, We Ride…
- Work-Out Inspiration: 4 Pictures worth > 1000 words
- Saturday Morning Work-Out Inspiration: 32 Seconds with Robert De Niro
- I don’t want to see him lying on that street…
- Saturday Morning Work-Out Inspiration: From 50 pounds overweight to…
- Missed your work out yesterday? (this week? this month?) Forgetaboutit…
- Saturday Morning Work-Out Inspiration: One Minute For All-Black’s…
- Saturday Morning Work-Out Inspiration: One Minute For “Unstoppable”
- Saturday Morning Work Out Inspiration: What is Strong?
- Saturday Morning Workout Inspiration: Yes, I did
- It Takes Only 1 Minute to Find Inspiration for Your Saturday Morning Work-Out
- Saturday Morning Wake-Up Work Out Call With AC-DC
“Every spring, an interactive installation takes over a high-traffic area in Montréal’s Quartier des spectacles and sets a collective ritual. The installation offers a fresh look at the idea of cooperation, the notion that we can achieve more together than separately. The result is a giant instrument made of 21 musical swings; each swing in motion triggers different notes, all the swings together compose a piece, but some sounds only emerge from cooperation. The project stimulates ownership of the public space, bringing together people of all ages and backgrounds, and creating a place for playing and hanging out in the middle of the city centre. A traveling version of the project is currently being made for these collective moments to spread around the world.”
“I hand drew every frame of this using Microns and composited them onto brown paper.” (HE HAND DREW “EVERY” FRAME…)
“The goal was to capture the energy and fluidity that goes into the sport of basketball.” (And boy, did he accomplish this beautifully…)
This time slot on on Saturdays is customarily reserved for running shoe company ads, bangin’ music and related clips for work-out inspiration. Not this time. In a minute and a half, Eric Funk inspires us to move with his art.