Source: Miss Magpie’s Musings
I hope that non-Canadians get this too…
Ludwig van Beethoven was born on this day in 1770. Here’s Schroeder and the Peanuts gang on a Youtube video. At 57 seconds, Snoopy comes on. And again at 2 minutes. Impossible not to smile. [Read more...]
Snoopy at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City…three million are expected to watch the parade live with another 50 million on television. Snoopy, of course, is the star attraction. Start time: 9am EST.
Source: URBAN AGENDA New York City, Holiday 2012. Thank you my Susan for sharing.
Where am I on the Pain Management Chart today? ZERO!
- TGIF: LOOK OUT EVERYBODY!
- TGIF: Your Bad Day Has Just Started
- TGIF: Don’t make me go to work…
- TGIF: Let’s Talk Turkey
- T.G.I.F.: Jump! (He said…)
- T.G.I.F.: Raptor Sighting Down Under…
- T.G.I.F.: Here’s your 5:00pm Bell!
- T.G.I.F.: I’m telling you, that’s not a croc…
Related “I love Charlie Brown” Posts:
- Snoopy on Mother’s Day
- T.G.I.F.: It’s so Hot! (7/6/12)
- T.G.I.F. w Dilbert (6/29/12)
- T.G.I.F.: Treat. Yo. Self. (6/22/12)
- T.G.I.F.: Opening & Closing Bell! (6/8/12)
- T.G.I.F.: How hard can this be? (6/1/12)
- T.G.I.F.: “How much more can a man take?”
- T.G.I.F. (5/18/12)
- Pictorial Week in Review
- T.G.I.F. 5/4/12
- T.G.I.F. 4/27/12
- T.G.I.F. 4/20/12
- T.G.I.F. 4/13/12
- T.G.I.F. 3/30/12
- T.G.I.F. 3/23/12