We lived in Chicago for five years. I had the pleasure of returning this week. Spectacular weather brought back sweet memories of this wonderful city…
- City of Big Shoulders. Chi-Town. Sears Tower. John Hancock. City that works.
- Deep Dish Pizza. Chicago Style Hot Dogs. Cheezborger-Cheezborger-Cheezborger. No Pepsi…Coke. (SNL-Billy Goat Tavern)
- The Loop. ‘L’ Train. Eden’s Expressway.
- The Bears. The Bulls. The Hawks. Ditka. Jordan. Chelios.
- Michigan Avenue. State Street. Water Tower Plaza. Marshall Fields.
- Chicago Art Institute. Field Museum of Natural History (Giant Dinosaurs). Shed Aquarium.
- Windy City. Lake Michigan. Chicago River bleeding green on St. Patty’s Day.
- Gold Coast. Northshore. Wilmette. Northwestern.
- Evanston Hospital. Eric’s birthplace.